Apply for this Graphic Designer Job, Lagos
- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • IT/ Software
- Industry: • Others
- Application Deadline: October 11, 2017
- Job Type Full time
Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is recruiting for fulltime Graphic Designer.
Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is an energetic and talented creative agency, set center stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Key roles for Ellae:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- The above list is not exhaustive of all duties responsible for and all other jobs none specified in the description
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
- Solid experience gained in a graphic design or relevant agency with a good understanding of design process and creative direction;
- The ability to communicate with clients and deliver presentations;
- The ability to lead and mentor a team;
- A good understanding and experience of the artwork process
- Familiarity with brand identity design;
- A thoughtful perspective on design;
- An interest in brand planning and strategy;
- Good use of Multimedia and design software (e.g. Photoshop, illustrator, Acrobat etc.)
- Good visual ideation/creativity
- Knowledge of color space, printing processes, color separation, grid layout and master pages
- Attention to detail
- Deadline oriented
- Good understanding of font-families, line-height, tracking and more
- Good knowledge on how to utilize, contrast, juxtapose, and mix different colours based on context
- Good understanding of layout/conversion optimization
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com with the subject title “Graphic Designer”.